Thursday, September 23, 2010

Putting the Pieces Back Together Again


You know how it is when you wake up on one of those mornings when your head feels foggy from not enough sleep or too much, or after strange dreams whose meanings preoccupy the space in your head.

It's these mornings when I lie down on my Yoga mat and hug my legs, rock gently back and forth and connect with the feeling of my back on the floor, that I begin to feel myself coming back together again.

This simple and self-nourishing form of Yoga literally feels as if the scattered pieces of some abstract and complicated puzzle are finding their way back to a complete and whole picture. Thus begins my personal practice, enticing me to return soon and regain my wholeness anew, ready to exchange some good vibes.

0 comments: